Youth civic education takes seriously, lets people have their say, encourages, empowers, irritates, makes people think and take responsibility, informs, gives orientation and impulses, provides insight and perspective, shows ways and possibilities for action, opens up new perspectives, is uncomfortable, makes people happy.
With topics at the pulse of time, professional pedagogy, contemporary seminar methods, the intimacy of on-site, personal encounters, the dynamics of the educational process and with room for initiative and self-efficacy. Unforgettable moments included.
And for what? For Europe in a world with a future and for people who want to live in dignity, peace, freedom, justice and solidarity.
Our partner network consists of vocational and general education schools and civil society organisations in fifteen European countries. Many of our multinational exchange programmes are part of the EU education programme Erasmus+.
- Intercultural encounter seminars
- Peer group education
- Future workshops
- Rhetoric workshops (in German and English)
- Young adults aged 16 and over from Germany and European countries
- European integration - history, current challenges, future perspectives
- Fake News and Hate Speech
- Franco-German relations
- Value education
- Social justice on a European level
- Targets for sustainable development in Europe/SDGs
- Sustainable management
- Sustainable agriculture
Willkommen in Europa! Gilt das für alle? - Chancen und Herausforderungen von Migration und Integration
Deine Stimme für unsere gemeinsame Zukunft in Europa - Jugend, Partizipation und Demokratie im europäischen Kontext