Master's degree in International Relations (Prague University of Economics and Business/Czech Republic). Since 2017 further pursuing doctoral studies with a focus on EU affairs with anticipated completion in 2022.
- International Relations
- European Integration
- Data Surveillance and International Data Protection Regimes
- Digitalisation (Industry 4.0), Disinformation, Digital Democracy and Digital Media
- Globalisation und Transatlantic Relations
Publications, lectures, media reports
- STEHLÍKOVÁ, J. (2021): The corona crisis, data protection and tracking apps in the EU: the Czech and Austrian COVID-19 mobile phone apps in the battle against the virus. Czech Journal of International Relations. https://doi.org/10.32422/mv-cjir.1764
- STEHLÍKOVÁ, J. (2020): Disinformation and the European Union. How Can Digital Technologies Build a More Integrated Europe? Nomos eLibrary. Series: Mindset Europe doi.org/10.5771/9783748908111-49
- LOMBARDO, L. - STEHLÍKOVÁ, J. - VOKÁLEK M. (2020): Cyberdefense in a Globalized World. How Can Digital Technologies Build a More Integrated Europe? Nomos eLibrary. Series: Mindset Europe. doi.org/10.5771/9783748908111-91
- DRULÁKOVÁ, R. (Ed.) - HNÁT, P. (Ed.) (2021): Setting up the coordination mechanism within the Presidency of the Council of the EU: preparation and realization from the perspective of selected Member States, lessons learned, and recommendations for CZ PRES 2022. Research Analysis. Authors: ANTAL, J. - BIČ, J. - DRULÁKOVÁ, R. - DUBSKÝ, Z. - HNÁT, P. - KOČÍ, K. - GREBE, E. - GRMELOVÁ, N. - HOVORKOVÁ, J. - STEHLÍKOVÁ, J.
- Online Platforms and The European Union: Digital Age as a Challenge to Democratic Principles. Central European Political Science Association (CEPSA) Conference, University of Pécs, September 2019
- Disinformation and the European Union. CEEISA-ISA 2019 Joint International Conference, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Political Science, June 2019
Czech (native language), English (C2), German (C1)