Study of Political and Social Science in Vechta (Germany), Marburg (Germany) and Genova (Italy). M.A. degree (Master of Arts).
Master’s Program (LL.M.) European and International Law at the Europa-Institut, Saarbrücken.
- European integration
- European Union: internal market, economic and monetary policy, constitutional issues, human right
- Foreign and security policy
- Political participation
- Migration policy
- Issues of justice and social policy
Publications, lectures, media reports
- Lectures and seminars as Chairman of the Young European Federalists Saarland on the subjects of the European Union and Sustainability.
- Lectures and seminars as advisor to Jo Leinen, former MEP in Straßbourg and Saarbrücken on the subjects of the European Integration and the European Union.
- Alternative Europa! Manifest und Discussion Paper „JETZT DIE WEICHEN STELLEN: Nachhaltig wirtschaften, sinnvoll arbeiten“
German (native language) English (C2) Italian (B2) French (A2)